Monday, November 7, 2011

Internet Fail

I'm pretty horrible at the whole social networking thing and I don't know if I should be dissappointed in myself or proud. I've been pretty much absent from the blogging/facebooking/twittering world for the past few weeks and I can't say I was really heartbroken about it. Now, granted, I had a good excuse, and I'm sure as things settle down I'll get back into the swing of things, but to anyone who still reads this blog, I apologize for my considerable inconsistency.

In other news, Brian is HOME! Thats what has been distracting me for the past few weeks and it has been a fantastic distraction. I'll try and update with interesting tidbits a little later on, I just wanted to let people know I'm still alive and will try to revive my blogging. I will say I kind of missed reading everyone elses blogs. I think I'm finally caught up. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment