Sunday, April 15, 2012

The Joys of Country Living

The internet is down at the house. All attempts so far to fix it have been futile (I turned it off and then on again, Brian tried some fancy tests and actually called tech support) and Brian may be MIA for the next three weeks. So, my few faithful followers, my blog is probably going to be down for the count until I can fix it-or at least the posts will be a lot shorter because they will be made from my phone. A bummer, truly, because I have pictures to add.

Also, I may be following the trend and moving over to wordpress after giving it a trial run. I especially like the "like" options on the comments. But first, I'm considering revamping this whole blog. Although Remus is still an integral part of my life, my posts deal less and less with him and much more about everything else. I'm thinking about putting a creative spin on it since I've really been trying to encourage my often supressed "artsy-crafty" genes. I may keep a page for EMS tidbits, but I am wary of saying anything that may violate HIPPA. Remus will still be a key player-I can't really go anywhere without the fuzzbutt-but I'd like to find a little focus. SO, I will repost what I can when I can, thanks for reading. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment