Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Excuses, excuses

I haven't posted in awhile, sorry.

I have, however, gotten packed and rearranged for the beach in between work, vet appointments, gift card shopping, and scrapbooking like a mad woman to try and get caught up on the year.

I also worked 14 hours of overtime in the ER on thursday. So, I worked monday night, tuesday night (can I just say "tuesnight?") got off wednesday morning, then worked 14 hours on thursday (10am to midnight) then frinight, saturnight, sunnight, got off monday morning and headed straight to the beach.

I do have pictures and stories and cohesive blog stuff to write about. I am, however, a wee bit short on time. Since I'm on vacation and am currently borrowing Rebecca's computer, I probably won't have any update time untill I'm back home. So, uh, BRB? In...a week? K, thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment