Sunday, March 20, 2011

husband....

Brian is currently passed out on the squishy chair in the "man cave" where I'm typing this. Earlier, while I was combing and trimming Remus he was passed out on the couch. All day today he's been drowsy, partially due to the Actifed he took to try and tame his sinuses and mostly because he drove me to VA beach yesterday morning, spent all day by himself in the car and then drove me back home. Almost 9 hours of driving and we didn't leave until the beach till1030 in the evening. He drove me because he was worried about me being tired while driving, because otherwise I would've been running on 6 hours of sleep in 48 hours.

3 cheers for my tuckered hubby :)

In other news, Remus's ears are trimmed and I am enjoying usingthe slicker brush and comb I bought to keep his coat tamed. It's work to keep him clean and brushed, but it's work I like. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment